Munich Satellite Navigation Summit, 14-16 Marzo 2017
The Munich Satellite Navigation Summit and exhibition will take place at the Residenz Muenchen in Munich, Germany on March 14 – 16, 2017.
Register here. Early bird rate until January 17, 2017.
The theme for this year’s summit is “GNSS: Is It Time for Backup?”
The technical program includes plenary discussions and updates on the main activities in worldwide satellite navigation systems, including:
- Implementation of the European Global Satellite Navigation System Galileo
- Modernization of the US Global Positioning System (GPS III)
- Status and modernization of the Russian Global Satellite Navigation System GLONASS
- Developments of new global and regional systems like the Chinese Beidou (BDS), the Japanese QZSS and the Indian IRNSS
- Vulnerability of GNSS, why it can fail after all
- From Iridium to e-Loran – GNSS in need for Backup?
- Galileo after the Brexit
- Civil use of the Galileo Public Regulated Service (PRS)
- Legal aspects on selected topics in the field of GNSS
- Network-based solutions for GNSS Backup
- Innovation in SMEs
- Security issues of applications for Augmented Reality
- GNSS based Gaming
- High precision GNSS on the smartphone
- Platforms for new killer applications: Google Android N, Swift/Piksi
- The summit is organized by ISTA, Institute of Space Technology and Space Applications at the University FAF Munich.